cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% Back - Grain Trust Frozen Rice - Walmart

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I’m so stoked that these returned and at an even better deal! These are $2 a box at Walmart. I tried these the last time they were a rebate (at 50 cents each)  and became addicted. I assume I’m not the only one because you either get lucky and they just restocked or the shelf is cleared completely of the Hibachi flavor. The texture is really nice to be frozen microwaveable rice—I’ve only tried the Hibachi ones but there are two other kinds. Pairs really nicely with Makoto Yum Yum sauce (can find at Meijer in the produce section).  Wanted to share in case you’ve seen this and passed it by because you don’t want microwave rice lol. 218B6C9F-50F1-4277-80D4-A27BD3AC32FE.png

4 Replies

Re: 50% Back - Grain Trust Frozen Rice - Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lorr  I actually had signed up for their mailing list not too long ago - and it does say "sign up" blah blah blah COUPON - so sign up - we may get a coupon out of this yet!

graintrust.com - and then click on contact us

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY I signed up the first go around cause I was desperate to find more, rebate or not lol. Wish more stores would carry it!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lorr 

Did you ever get a coupon?

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY  Not that I’ve seen. It could have gone to junk or been lost among the million other promotion emails I get but I’m thinking not since when I search my inbox, the only thing that comes up is ibotta and Walmart lol. 

0 Likes