cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50k giveaway not available

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

Is the 50k giveaway random to selected accounts.  I don't have that offer.  I wonder if it's because I randomly selected candy as a any item that I will not get this as a choice.  I thought this is for everyone.  

4 Replies

Re: 50k giveaway not available

marinka
Deal Sharer

I do not have that offer either 😞

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

It's random not everyone will get the same rebates and bonuses

0 Likes

pascalemorganti

@dramaspoiler @I too selected that candy. Did you read my post regarding ‘50,000 Giveaway Any Brand....’? Look at what I wrote there. I am contacting support, according to the email everyone is able to enter. I mean THE ONLY any item grocery rebate we ever have is Any Receipt but mine still hasn’t had the Giveaway Tag on it. Read the Ibotta email from Friday (or was it Saturday) regarding the 50K Giveaway, it even has a link you can hit on COUNT ME IN which pulls me into Ibotta and says Currently Not Available. I THINK a lot of people assume when they enter ANY BRAND offers under Any Item they are entering, they are not. Lmk if you don’t have the email as it is really clear yet still I can’t find it & am told not available. 

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

I gave up.  I just manually enter the giveaway at least once although I have I think there is 20 limit manual and 10 on app (just don't have offer in the app). I think they just don't want to give me the offer count and I need it so badly since I don't have a Walmart to build up offer counts. 

0 Likes