cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 7 Days of Blooming Deals

Rickibotta
Deal Master

What a stupidly handled promotion.

So it appears they are peddling recycled deals, and if a user has redeemed it, they don't even see the deal.  They instead are taken to a blank screen.

This seems to be an IT fail.  If they are already trapping the 'already redeemed' condition, they should drop a splash screen indicating "Sorry.  You have already redeemed today's Blooming Deal.  Please check back tomorrow"

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta 

I believe must offers listed here are tail and error and dependent on user feedback to make the next promotion better for users and ibotta.... so constructive feedback is essential for improving the app.

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

No.  A user should never be sent to a blank screen.  That is a fail and an embarrassment to any IT professional.   One of the first things learned is proper preparation prevents.........

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

Wanted to add my observation of why this continues to be a poorly executed promotion.

HORMEL Pepperoni is the 7th daily deal. I haven’t redeemed the offer before. The banner says $3.29 cash back but once I select it, it’s only for $1.00

BF1EE42A-66CF-415B-8D99-AC816EE86B76.jpeg

75B5626B-A194-476A-BF03-2FEA5779322F.jpeg

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@123Save 

This is a good discrepancy to share with the folk at ibotta. I can see where this might cause a little concern 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

I truly wish they would say 'up to' before the price when they do this..

Seems like such a small thing they could do when planning things.

It isn't like it is a surprise to them that not everyone will get the deal.

0 Likes