Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 8MM at Target Colgate optic white

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I also have the $10 off but not the 30%

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Hazel
Core Shopper

Screenshot_20220116-180357.png

@FelskyNY  Haha, you're in NY too. Look at the price difference! NYC cost extra, also no 30% for me =(

No wonder those deals didn't work for me. We pay full prices lol 😭

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  Gotta love those NYC prices!

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY lol Nooooo

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Hazel I miss living in New York City so much but I will say I appreciate the lower cost of living here in Atlanta! (most of my time I lived at 96th and Lex right above the six train!) I live in walking distance of a target and popped in tonight since I have both deals for this garbage bag thingy but they hadn’t updated the signs in the store yet because I think the entire city shut down because there was one snowflake and I didn’t feel like trying it out at the register😃 days like this I miss living in New York!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  I bet you don't miss the frozen pipes though!  Fingers crossed, looks like we are getting rain. 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY OK you have a point!😂 I never had frozen pipes (bizarre since I lived in a really old walk up With very questionable maintenance standards!) but I have conveniently forgotten about lots of other things (eg working  100 hour weeks) as I romanticize my New York City days!😀😀

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I'm in CT and I just had a firefighter knock on my door to inspect some minor damage from a frozen pipe bursting 3 floors up. I'm so glad I'm not a homeowner anymore!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  @cweiner31  Just the way the house is built.  We know we have to insulate under our deck, but spring rolls around and it gets moved down on the list.

Hazel
Core Shopper

@Shopgirl Ohh another New Yorker! I was around that area earlier. You miss it but do you regret leaving NY? It's so crazy here sometimes but also insanely expensive. I'm wondering if it's worth the high cost of living. It's definitely convenient though, everything within reach of walking distance or trains

@cweiner31 @FelskyNY Home maintenance and upkeep is so cumbersome especially every time we have bad weather =(