cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8MM at Target Colgate optic white

Shopgirl
Saver

Not chasing bonuses this week but too good to pass up! Buy 3 Colgate optic white at 399 each.use 3 two dollar coupons (1 TDC one from coupons.com and I had one PC). Get 5$GC. Submit to Ibotta for 3, $3 IR. Turns out to about an eight dollar moneymaker!

also got almay eyeliner for fifty cents after PC and IR Regretting that because I thought it was actually going to be free and I do not need any more eyeliner!

49 Replies

Re: 8MM at Target Colgate optic white

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Shopgirl 

I did a similar deal at Target for the Colgate Optic White toothpaste. Here is the breakdown. I rounded to whole dollar and didn't add tax.

1. 6 Colgate toothpaste          $24.00
  2. 4 mfg Q's                                 -$8.00
  3. Ibotta rebate                        -$15.00
  4. Target Gift card Rewards   -$10.00

This turned out to be about a $9.00 MM and this toothpaste will go into my donation basket for a local homeless shelter. 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"

Shopgirl
Saver

I’m giving mine away too …Lawd knows I don’t need more toothpaste but there’s a Target two blocks behind my house and the eight dollars was too good to pass up 😀

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Is this offer in-store or pickup/same day delivery?  The Target app says only the latter for the Gift Cards.  I know sometimes it is also in store, but it's not in the ad either.

Sorry I missed this.  I was at Target last night!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 

I did my deal in the store. 

Shopgirl
Saver

@mmoore01 @I did mine in store too- there were signs up. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Shopgirl 

If this offer refreshes, I'll do it again. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

My Target did not have signs up so I didn't try it. Even when they do have signs up, they try to fight me on it and say my purchase doesn't qualify so I can't imagine they would give it to me when there are not signs up. I only bought 1. They're $5 at the expensive, awful Target near me but after the Target circle coupon and ibotta offer it came out to free (well, just a little tax). If the offer comes back then I'll do it again with the coupons.com offer just for the bonus progress.

Shopgirl
Saver

@cweiner31 you probably already know this so forgive me if I’m telling some thing you already know, but my target is super easy about price checks. I just show them the picture of the online price at the register and they immediately honor it. Just FYI in case that’s helpful since it sounds like you have a crazy expensive target closest to you! 

Shopgirl
Saver

@OBSHOP It reset for me tonight so I did it again. Although I only made about two bucks I have a huge donation box I still haven’t taken anywhere so figured I can throw them in there!