cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 8MM at Target Colgate optic white

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Shopgirl 

Thanks for the heads up! I will be heading to Target tomorrow. My offer says it is good for 6 days. That can change with a few keystrokes. 

Update, 

I have did it again today 01/12/22 got 6 Colgate optic white toothpaste, used 4 MFG Q's, $10.00 Target GC reward, and $15.00 Ibotta rebates.  To top that off paid with Target GC earned on other purchases. So would that make this purchase Free Free? 

Thanks @Shopgirl for posting have a great Ibotta day😎

Every journey starts with the first step

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Shopgirl that could be helpful but the online price also shows as $4.99, maybe because I have the more expensive store set as my home store. I'm not sure how I would be able to show them a $3.99 online price unless I change my home store on the app. If I do that though, they would probably realize it and deny the price change.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@cweiner31 Totally agree if your  store is showing that price even online  absolutely no way they’d  honor a lower price! Didn’t mean to be meddlesome sometimes my target shows prices online that are totally different than what they do in the store. Anyway was just trying to be helpful! Hopefully the prices will reset soon😀

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Target has several Colgate Optic White varieties.  One was priced at $3.69, but the sign at Target said it must be $3.99 or above.

My Target had one for $3.99 and several for $4.99.

I picked up three Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter toothpastes (Fresh Mint Gel) at $3.99.  I used the $2.00 coupon in Target Circle, the $2.00 coupon from Coupons.com and a $.75 coupon from Colgate.com.  I received the $5.00 Gift Card and $9.00 back from Ibotta. 

Great deal.

Hazel
Core Shopper

Does the giftcard show up when you do it in store? Self checkout? I'm having the same trouble with the price being 4.99 and only seeing the giftcard if pickup or deliver. If I'm in store, I can price match it down to 3.99 but unsure about GC for instore. Any insights?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I purchased mine at a Self Checkout.  The register prompts you at the end to grab a gift card (right above the register) and scan it to load the $5 on it.

If you are at a regular register, the cashier will hand you the gift card.

Though the Target app says it is for pickup or same day delivery, there are signs up for in-store purchases, too.  It is possible that a specific Target may not honor it in-store, but they should.

I found only one variety of Colgate Optic White that was priced at $3.99.  Hope they have them at your store.

Hazel
Core Shopper

Thank you for the insight. I'm new to couponing/deals and didn't understand all the tips yet.

I didn't go through with the self checkout yesterday because I wasn't sure if the GC shows up and didn't want to hold up long line.

App only shows pickup or deliver but didn't see signs up so I was confused. Online price still shows 4.99 but in store, I can price match it down to 3.99 with staff assistance. Unfortunately I didn't see any for 3.99 on the shelf either.

Is the one from coupon.com cash back or printable? I only see the cash back. I'm not sure if that goes through if one of the item already used MFR coupon since there seems to be a disclaimer on it. Also do you scan digital coupon instead of printable even though they're meant to be printable? Who has a printer anymore lol

Gonna try again later today. Thanks

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

There is no $2.00 coupon at the Coupons.com site, so you can't print it.  However, the Coupons.com app does have a $2.00 Colgate coupon that is only available at Target.  You can print two $.75 coupons from Colgate.com.  

For the Coupons.com app, you simply take a picture of the receipt, then scan the bar code on the toothpaste.  Once the receipt is processed (one to two days), they will send the $2.00 to your PayPal account.  There is no waiting to accumulate $20.

You may also have a $2.00 digital coupon in the Target Circle app.

Hazel
Core Shopper

I have the Target $2.00 offer on one. Does it work with coupons.com's $2.00 cash back offer? I see a disclaimer about it not able to combine with other MFR

Can I digitally scan the colgates.com coupon or does it have to be physically printed?

Thanks

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Hazel you are right that coupons.com app won’t give you credit if you used a coupon on the same product however for the target digital deal I used a paper coupon, a target digital coupon, and then submitted to coupons.com app since I didn’t have a coupon for the third toothpaste and went through totally fine! That’s how you’ll get the full money maker😀 also I see that somebody I think already answered your other question but they gift cards should always show up even in self check out. As the other poster said you just grab one of the gift cards by the register and scan it. The very few times it has not worked for me I just got a customer service and they gave it to me! Hope the Colgate deal works out for you it’s a great one!