cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A (repeat) FAO FLOW-ing our way

What-Shot
Super Saver

Hope you also received the Flow FAO (albeit a repeat). Picked up mine this afternoon at Walmart. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
21 Replies

Re: A (repeat) FAO FLOW-ing our way

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot I didn't get that one and very much pouting about it

What-Shot
Super Saver

Oh, @Donna2. I wish I could give you mine.  What's more important to you: the water? or the offer toward your bonuses?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-ShotI think I would have to say towards bonus. I'm not a fan 9f the flow water because it's a bit toilet tanky tasting, although I have no idea what toilet tank water tastes like!

@FelskyNY I did see your target deal on it tho. I still haven't made it to Target so plan to go tomorrow. When the kids come visit, they will pretty much drink anything while raiding my fridge at the same time lol

What-Shot
Super Saver

Whoopsie! Did @FelskyNY post this earlier? I searched and  did not find a new/related post. Sorry, all. Now this is a repeat in more ways than one.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot @Donna2  I didnt get the FAO Flow offer. But I stacked the 50% TC with the .75 Ibotta to pay .09 each (less after red card and other discounts).  @Icequeen813 mentioned the Target stackaroosky too.

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes, I glanced at @Icequeen813's stack on Flow, but i did not notice an fao on her list. "My apologies" if this is a repeat. And "you are welcome" to all for whom this is new.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Stackaroosky…….. heip me…. I’m in Ibotta  h e l l

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@What-Shot  No worries , no FAO & my WM doesn’t carry Flow Water!.My big deal was a week ago when I got 10 1iter bottles for $.59 ea

What-Shot
Super Saver

Glad to know that I didn't steal anyone's thunder....apparently I am the only one who received the FAO-FLOW.

Thankful my Walmart carries it....but have never found at my Target.

I am more interested in the bonus points than the water

0 Likes