cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptance of receipts

Dantinella
Rewards Hunter

How do I know if my receipts are accepted. How long does it take for rewards to show up in my account after submit a picture of a receipt? Thanks for any replies.

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Acceptance of receipts

Dana
Deal Expert

It depends on the store any where from instant to up to 24 hours. You'll see the word pending with an amount (don't  pay attention to the amount it is usually wrong) on your account section under your earnings

Dantinella
Rewards Hunter

Thanks, but I see nothing pending. I see no record of today's submission. Will it take 24 hours for Stop & Shop and Trader Joe receipts?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Pending shows right away for stop and shop and trader joes. Did you do it correctly? Uninstall and reinstall maybe it needs a bit to catch up

Dantinella
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think that if I uninstall it and install it again I will loose my earnings. Maybe I will just resubmit the receipts. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

you will not lose anything. Only if you cancel your account will lose it.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dantinella 

What Dana said

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Tags (1)
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Dantinella this past fall and spring I've had more or less the same problems you are particularly having with Sprouts and Whole Foods 

If you hadn't already done so contact Ibotta care and send photos of your receipt (s), the items you purchased and the deals you claimed (screenshots if you have the option)

0 Likes

Dantinella
Rewards Hunter
  • Thank you, Dana. Reinstalling worked. 👍
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

You're welcome

0 Likes