cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

Acoleman952
Rewards Hunter

My account has been locked out since Sunday. I get error message that my account is locked when I try to withdrawal. I submit a request to Ibotta and no response yet Its frustrating.  I want to do deals but I can not withdraw  my earnings. Does anyone know how long I have to wait to get them to respond. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Account locked

Dana
Deal Expert

They get 1000s of tickets a day for every little thing so it can take a week or more if you keep putting in tickets you will go to the bottom of the list and wait longer. You can still earn you just can't take out. There's also many different reasons for the lock, an audit, they think you did something fraudulent, you made many purchases back to back, you tried to with draw a large sum at once, you tried to with draw as soon as you get the credit etc. You can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message

ToshaMerrill
Rewards Hunter

My account is saying the same thing. How did you send a message to ibotta. I'm actually getting real frustrated with this app. It is nice to get credits back but not sure if dealing with these issues are really worth the trouble.

0 Likes

Acoleman952
Rewards Hunter

Click on click in app and on the top right click  to submit an ticket.

0 Likes