how long does it takes to unlock

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Account locked

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Kledford1234

I'm sorry to hear that your Ibotta account is currently locked. Please submit a ticket to our Ibotta Care team using the Help Center so that they can assist you further. Our team is working through a very heavy influx of tickets so it may take a week or more for a response. Rest assured, we will resolve this issue for you. 

Thanks in advance for your patience as we work to get to you! 🙌

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

You need to put in a ticket and everyone puts in tickets for the littlest things so about a week a little more. You can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message that is quicker

Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Kledford1234

I'm sorry to hear that your Ibotta account is currently locked. Please submit a ticket to our Ibotta Care team using the Help Center so that they can assist you further. Our team is working through a very heavy influx of tickets so it may take a week or more for a response. Rest assured, we will resolve this issue for you. 

Thanks in advance for your patience as we work to get to you! 🙌

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Holley4brl
Rewards Hunter

Mine is locked too! It says that too many accounts were signed in on my device and I have never had another account or signed in any other accounts on my device! This close to the holidays and they are locking me out of my funds 😖

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

anedra28
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I am a disappointed shopper and disppointed with this APP usage. My account has been locked. I have not been able to withdraw my earnings. I emailed the Ibotta Care Team as instructed via email. I was given a ticket number via their response. Now I don't know if I can continue to earn cash back since my account is locked. I am new to this APP and enjoy earning the cash back options for purchases made. However, I wish there was another communication method instead of email. Since the response time seems to take weeks from what I've been reading in other blogs. I submitted an email last week,  Saturday, Dec. 5th - Sunday, Dec.  6th, 2020. Its the holidays, and I need my purchases to count and earnings to be eligible for withdrawal as the APP is set up to do. Nowhere it WARNS that you MUST withdraw your earning ASAP at the minimum of $20. I have almost $200 earned and my account is locked!!! 

Disappointed APP user and Shopper. 😞

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cholcomb123
Shopper

Hi Andrea. Did your account get unlocked? How long did it take?

0 Likes