cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked

gennevy
Rewards Hunter

Hello, Im not sure where else I can ask for help. My account has been locked and the link that was sent to my email to unlock doesn't work. I was only trying to reset my password. It said it accepted the password but when I tried logging in on the browser it wouldn't accept it. Now Im locked out of my app as well because its not accepting the new password even after it said the new password was accepted when I did the reset. I also did it several times which explains the lockout but the link to unlock will not work. Please help!

8 Replies

Re: Account Locked

Dana
Deal Expert

No one can help you here we do not work for ibotta. You need to put in a ticket and wait it can be a week or more since people put in tickets for every little thing. You can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

You could also try restarting you computer, or if is app on your phone...turn it off and back on. Try that first and see if it lets you log in then. I had a different issue with being able to cash out to my bank account, but when I logged out of my ibotta app on my phone a d then turned my phone off and back on, it worked. I didnt end up having to open a ticket. Its possible that may work for you as well in resetting your password.

0 Likes

gennevy
Rewards Hunter

ah.. Im new here but have had ibotta for several years. Wasnt sure if there are workers here that monitors issues. 

0 Likes

gennevy
Rewards Hunter

unfortunately... my account is actually locked out. they'll have to do something on their end.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ScottyS 

This person @gennevy is locked out everywhere except the community.  This means they can't even open a ticket.   Seems to be a password issue.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

gennevy
Rewards Hunter

I just tried the unlock link again and this time it worked. So thankfully I was able to unlock it. Thanks for all the response all!

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta  they can still put in a ticket. Scroll to the bottom of this page or the main page click contact us and click submit a ticket or they could just send a facebook message but she got her account to unlock,

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dana 

Thanks for that.   I thought when I tried that it required me to log in.

All's well that ends well.  They got in it apears.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes