cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account lockout megathread

cholcomb123
Shopper

I was actually "permanently deactivated." After I responded with an email asking for them to reconsider, I was eventually, "reactivated." But, I am still unable to withdraw any funds. Can you help, please?

0 Likes

Re: Account lockout megathread

Rosej21
Rewards Hunter

I am having trouble tapping I agree when reviewing to see if my bank information is correct. I’ve redownloaded the app. I’ve restart my phone. I did everything and it’s still not working 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rosej21 did you already try submitting a ticket to our Care team? If so just know that it can take a few days for a response.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@cholcomb123 unfortunately I don't work on the Care team so what I can do is very limited. From what I can tell they did unlock it and then it was automatically locked again, but I'm not sure why. Communicating via the ticket is the best way to remediate this, let them know what you're seeing and once they get to it, I imagine they will unlock your account.

0 Likes

Rosej21
Rewards Hunter

How do I do that 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

You can do so from the Help section of the app or you might have better luck doing it via our website.

0 Likes

Tuby
Rewards Hunter

Hi...please I can't withdraw earnings for 2 days straight now and have submitted a ticket but no response so far...please can you help out..Thank you

0 Likes

Re: 3 month in a row being flagged

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

@LaraL can someone look at my account? The same thing is happening to me 😞 no response to my ticket either. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@Tuby looks like your account is back to being unlocked so you should be all set.

@Mzkyleighjamie looks like your account hasn't been reviewed quite yet. Did you already submit a ticket?

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

@LaraL Yes I did. I haven’t gotten any response yet 

0 Likes