cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account lockout megathread

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Generally with lockout reviews it takes a bit longer than a normal 1-2 day response from our Care team. 3-5 business days is a bit more in line with what I've seen. I know it's not convenient but it's a necessary process.

0 Likes

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

That’s unfortunate. Thanks. 

0 Likes

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

Well customer support actually resolved the issue really fast and I guess it had something to do with getting two referrals too fast. I never used that feature before and probably will not again lol. 

The referrals were indeed valid and real people with their own phones but because they happened in such a short period it sparked a review.

thanks everyone for helping and being nice lol. 

Tuby
Rewards Hunter

thank you...it has been restored....😊...thanks everyone 😊

Jpuppa86
Rewards Hunter

My account is locked and my amounts are different for my current and lifetime earnings. I've submitted 2 tickets already about the problem and haven't heard back. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@Jpuppa86 you attempted to cash out too soon after your first transaction, and tried it too many times, so the account locked. If you give them 3-5 business days to review your account I'm sure they'll unlock it.

0 Likes

Jpuppa86
Rewards Hunter

Oh ok thank you @LaraL I wasn't sure what was going on with my account. My earnings amounts are different and I never received an email or notification saying my account was locked like I thought I was supposed to get. Is ibotta going to email me when my account is unlocked?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@Jpuppa86 they'll respond to the ticket, once you submit one. It can take 3-5 business days though since that team manually reviews each account.

0 Likes

Jpuppa86
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL I submitted 2 tickets already about my account so hopefully they'll review my account soon. Thank you.

0 Likes

Jackz32
Rewards Hunter

@Lara L  My account was deactivated because I went to log into my Ibotta account from another phone . When I tried to long in on the other phone it asked for a security code . I went to my email to retrieve the code when I went back to the Ibotta log in page to enter the code I was given , it said it was the wrong code and deactivated my account . Could you please help me get my account back activated ? 

0 Likes