cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account lockout megathread

Pakkycreations
Rewards Hunter

Hello, my account has been deactivated. It must’ve been when I tried logging into my sisters phone since my app wasn’t allowing me to upload a receipt.  I had to email Ibotta since I couldn’t log in to create a ticket. 

0 Likes

MHB
Shopper

Wish I had seen all of the problems before I accumulated over 200.00 . Didn't have a problem until recently. I don't understand why I can get Ibotta ads in email but my gift cards wont come through? Yes I have submitted tickets. I am very disappointed, this was Christmas money for my grandkids. It worked great until 3 days ago. 

Alyssiairvin
Rewards Hunter

I am definitely having this same issue on my account, being unable to withdraw my funds and having no one to handle this issue can be frustrating 

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

my account only got locked out when I tried to use the referral feature. Unfortunately my referrals were valid and not from my same household or same phone so I’m not sure why I can’t use it, but I recommend stealing clear of them. If you have never used referrals and still got locked out I’m not sure why it would happen otherwise and may be a technical issue. They were able to fix my account in less than 5 days. 

HungSolo86
Rewards Hunter

I also haven’t been able to withdraw money from my account. It’s very frustrating 

0 Likes

howie454
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL can you tell me why my account was deactivated? i wasnt able to upload a receipt so i used my sister phone to log in, would that cause a deactivation? im missing out on deals and my bonuses all because they just deactivate vs checking in

0 Likes

Mayuri
Rewards Hunter

I don't remember my account password and I was deactivated without any notification, I have money in my balance and would like to continue using my account 

0 Likes