cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PayPal withdrawal error

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Storkie9, have you already submitted a ticket for this? Our Care team can look into this for you. 

0 Likes

Re: 3 month in a row being flagged

LaraL
Community Manager

Also @Kimberstar23, I took a look at your account. I do see some notes about our Care team informing you on a threshold via tickets. Does that sound familiar? Looks like they touched on this in April and May so far. Each time you exceed this threshold it creates a flag and then someone has to investigate it and then manually remove the flag. It looks like they made you exempt from a few things but overall it looks like this threshold issue is the root cause of your experience.

Storkie9
Shopper

I have not submitted a ticket, but will do so right now! I figured it was “used error” and trying to resolve it myself!😂😂

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@LaraL What are thresholds? Amount of offers she redeemed at once, the dollar value of the offers, or the amount of the withdrawals? 
Just want to stay out of trouble for the future. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

I honestly don't know specifically what they were referring to, all I know is some kind of thresholds were discussed with kimberstar.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Yeah I mean, looking at your account everything seems fine, so it might be something on our end that I'm not seeing.

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@LaraL @Hi, thank you for responding. Their were multiple rebates on the receipt, twelve rebates totaling $63 to be exact. The same for April an may, but those have been resolved obviously lol

Thanks again for helping:)

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok then it's not related to something I thought was triggering it. In the tickets you had opened with Care, what thresholds did they go over with you?

0 Likes

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@LaraL The emails i received from them said my account was flagged because of “Ibotta Saver Data, shopping behavior, or accounts audit”. I have no idea what any of those 3 things mean lol.

and on the thresholds issues, they never discussed this with! I would remember that. I don’t know what thresholds I’m exceeding though. Is there a way for me to find out so I can keep from doing it each month?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok interesting. Let me ask around internally and see if I can get some clarity on this.