cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 month in a row being flagged

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@LaraL  I have over $500 sitting in my Ibotta app, I’ve been saving for Christmas funds. Am I going to have issues transferring this to PayPal? 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You shouldn't, generally this is a case-by-case basis. If you do, I encourage you to submit a ticket to our Care team.

0 Likes

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@Aangsparks that is some great advice!! I honestly have never thought about waiting a few days to withdraw my earnings. I just get so excited and eager to use it when I see I have it lol.

Re: my account was deactivated

tiffanymcnutt47
Shopper

I completely understand it taking a while. I replied to the first ticket. I put in another ticket as well, I wasn't sure which to do. I hope that doesn't mess anything up for anyone. I replied before asking on here. Also, I was on my phone and it died, before I could reply on here. I really do appreciate your help. My dad said his account is still letting him scan receipts, he did yesterday. My mom said hers is deactivated still. I told her what was going on, that I was trying to get it figured out. I just really hope I can get my account back. But I also understand. I asked my mom why his email was like hers, she said he wanted her to set it up for him and she put something she could remember. I will let you know what I hear back. Again, thank you so much! 

0 Likes

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@Loves2Save thank you for your help and information. I did want to clarify, I never opened 2 tickets on one case. Each time it happened I opened one ticket and then it was supposed to be fixed so that ticket was closed and when to withdraw my earnings I wasn’t able to so then I had to create another ticket. So 2 tickets were created for each issue but not at the same time. I hope I’m making sense lol.

0 Likes

Re: If someone can explain

LucasH
Shopper

@LaraL Does this means I am banned forever in Ibotta ?

If so, shouldn't I know the specific reason on why ?

0 Likes

Re: PayPal withdrawal error

Deedee1
Shopper

@LaraL Hello wondering if you could help me as well. I've been trying to withdraw earnings for over a day now. First to bank account and then I added PayPal to try instead. Neither works and I keep getting a "something went wrong"and "try again later" error. I sent in a ticket Tuesday but haven't heard back. Tried all the troubleshooting of my phone but still doesn't work.

0 Likes

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@LaraL  I wanted to let you know I went back a read all the emails I received from Ibotta since the first ticket was created in April and there is NOTHING mentioned about a threshold. I received 2 emails from Ibotta in April and the exact 2 emails in May. 
I also wanted to let you know, I took a neighbor to the store today and while I was there I picked up more groceries for myself (since my kids are out of school I need more than usual lol) and was able to submit my receipt and receive credit for offers redeemed. I was NOT able to transfer my earnings though still. I don’t know if this information helps you figure this out any better or easier but wanted to let you know.

0 Likes

Can't withdraw earnings

Deedee1
Shopper

Hello hoping someone can help me. I've been trying to withdraw earnings for almost 48 hours now. First to bank account and then I added PayPal to try that instead. Both accounts were confirmed linked by email. Neither one works and I keep getting a "something went wrong" and "try again later" error. Phone number and email already verified and there's no indication of account being locked. I sent in a ticket two days ago but haven't heard back yet. Tried all the troubleshooting of my phone like uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache, updating app, signing in and out, rebooting phone, etc to no avail. This is my first withdrawal. I have 80 bucks and some change in earnings. I even tried withdraw varying smaller amounts in case withdrawing all at once was an issue. Really strapped right now and could use the cash. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Re: Can't withdraw earnings

Ryantk
Shopper

Hi Deedee1,

I have been having the same issue and have tried all the same troubleshooting you have with no success. My ticket now says it has been open for 11 days.