cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 month in a row being flagged

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@LaraL   Ok, I’ll wait. Do you happen to know if they are working on it or if I need to submit another ticket?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I just asked about that a little bit ago, waiting to hear back. I'll let you know.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@Kimberstar23 she asked that you submit a ticket and she will respond right away.

0 Likes

Re: I’m so confused

SaverGirl67

Our moderator @LaraL has helped many people with account issues. Hopefully she can help you. 

0 Likes

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@LaraL Thank you for all your help and information. I just submitted another ticket. I hate bothering you so much, I know you probably have so many more people you are trying to help as well, but can I ask one more thing......do you know why after 5 years of using the app and having withdrawn earning right away from big shopping trips in the past, is this all of the sudden happening to me? 

0 Likes

Re: I’m so confused

LaraL
Community Manager

I've spoken with her already on this, and unfortunately the extent of my help has been reached when I escalated it last week. I was told that they are working through tickets gradually and that savers need to be patient. Beyond that, I have no idea why they are closing her tickets without additional context. Sorry that I cannot be more helpful on this.

LaraL
Community Manager

I've asked the same question because there have been sooo many threads popping these past couple of months regarding account lockouts. A fair amount of them are valid, but there's still many that are being flagged in general. I don't actually have an answer to this myself, they're not providing me information.

0 Likes

Re: PayPal withdrawal error

Ryantk
Shopper

Hi @LaraL, could you please also look into mine also? I’m having the same issue and have had a ticket open for 12 days now and waiting for a response (massive queue as you’ve mentioned here).

Thank you!

0 Likes

crazycilla6
Rewards Hunter

Anything over $80 they do that now and your lucky it's been weeks and they still haven't fixed mine at all and I too have been using them for several years they told me last time they have to verify the receipt when the rebate is that high but I only go through walmart which literary verifys the receipt automatically now I've submitted atleast a dozen tickets am getting no help and no answers and am about to the point of highering a lawyer they get paid by these manufacturers to do these rebates more than what they pay us to use them ibotta has not admitted or acknowledged this issue anywhere in their guidelines or rules and customer service has went drastically downhill I'm on day 9 and they still haven't fixed anything I got a generic email four days ago telling me I'm in que to be fixed but no emails back since two days my butt this is the third time this has happened and everytime it's taken them close to a week but this has been the longest by far and I will be posting this issue everywhere I can find to post it if they don't do something today 

0 Likes

Re: PayPal withdrawal error

LaraL
Community Manager

@Ryantk your situation looks a bit different than the others. If the ticket is still in fact open I can only advise that you wait for a response. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful on this, it's out of my hands.

0 Likes