cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 month in a row being flagged

Kimberstar23
Deal Sharer

@crazycilla6  wow!! I’m so sorry your having worse luck than me with this. I only use Walmart as well because of the reason you mentioned......it gets verified automatically. This month has taken longer than last month and April, but I believe it’s because this is happening more frequently now so they have way more tickets than they usually have. I just can’t imagine why it’s taking your soooo long?!?! I hope it gets resolved immediately for you.

0 Likes

logging in

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

i am having trouble accessing my account... i have been using ibotta for a while and have earned over 200. now i cabn not even get logged back in. i have sent several requests but i only get the automated responses. my boyfriend is also having huge problems! he has over sixty dollars and he went to cash out part of it and it wont allow him to transfer to bank or paypal... is anyone else having issues> i can not get a reply and its been days

0 Likes

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

hello! my boyfriend who i got to join ibotta was so excited because he had reached 65 bucks! he went to transfer funds and he just gets the something went wrong message too.. he tried his bank same thing. he tried gift caards and again. he has been reaching out to suppoirt for several days but nothing. now, i lost my phone, i now can not get logged in goingb on three days and noone responds

0 Likes

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

i dont know what to do about getting logged back in or how toi help him be able to cash out... is there any info i can give you so you can look into it for him?

i feel so bad and i know he really is upset

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately there's somewhere around a few thousand tickets about this so it's going to be delayed. All I can advise is that you be patient and our Care team will respond eventually.

0 Likes

Re: logging in

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As I mentioned in the other thread, our Care team is heavily backed up with tickets regarding account lockout. Please be patient and avoid submitting duplicate tickets as that only slows down the process more.

0 Likes

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

is there any way to know why he i

has been locked outr of withdrawing or why i can not get password reset link?

0 Likes

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

kind of disappointing as he was going to use the money to take his terminal Mom to lunch today since he got approval from her doctor

0 Likes

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

its been pretty hard for him since he has been her caretaker and completly stepped away from his well paid carreer to do so... so i recommended Ibotta, he did it and was all set to take her for some much needed time outr of the house,,, he has had to tell her he just cant do it for four days now!

0 Likes

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

How very dishearteningyhat even after i chose to share a bit about why i was trying to find resolution for him, and being made aware of what his primary reason for trying to cash out was... no one from Ibotta nor the community chose to reach out or offer advice, im going to give him the 70 bucks. Watching your Mom suffer from pancreatic cancer is hard enough, he shouldnt have to tell her he cant take her as planned because money he earned honestly is being held for no reason!!! oh this makes me sad! i love Ibotta and could noy have dreamed his money would not be available much less without any explanation!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes