cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 month in a row being flagged

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gingerleigh72 I am sorry to hear about the situation with your partner's mother, I hope for the best for you and your extended family.

Regarding an explanation for the account lock, as stated previously, we ask that everyone impacted please be patient with us as we work through all the cases. Each ticket is looked into and resolved in the order it's received.

0 Likes

Re: Account lockout megathread

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

please add the thread that you were speaking to me on... im not sure if you read myt additional responses,, i know it may not seem like a huge deal to most but she has not had approval tio go on an outing since Covid started so it sort of was pretty important to him!

0 Likes

Re: PayPal withdrawal error

Deedee1
Shopper

Thanks. Well that sucks. I don't know why it would be locked. 

0 Likes

Ryantk
Shopper

@LaraL Thanks for the response. Do you have any idea on about how long a response will take? 12 days is already a long time to hear what the issue even is.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree that 12 days is excessive. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA to share, the only thing that team told me is they are working through as quickly as they can.

Well I received a response yesterday that said supposedly...

Deedee1
Shopper

Well I received a response yesterday that said supposedly my referrals were suspicious and to send them where (blog, website, etc) I got them from? I only have 2 referrals credited to my account that were redeemed for a flash bonus that required 2 referrals. I have only sent my referral link out to 4 people I know and that I know for an absolute fact was not posted online or given to anyone else. This seems very arbitrary? Like was my account mixed up with someone else's? It seems more likely the system doesn't like that I earned so much within a week of opening the account 🤦‍♀️

0 Likes

So how long...

kademaria2587
Rewards Hunter

This question is back to the I can't get any of my money.  How long should it take to address the issue?  I know we are being told to be patient but I submitted my tickets for this issue a week ago and still no response but I submitted a ticket 2 days ago that I accidentally submitted a receipt under the wrong store and that one I had a response back in 24 hours.  What gives?  

0 Likes

Re: So how long...

SaverGirl67

@LaraL  has created a special thread for these queries and she may be able to give you some insight into the process. I know they said each account had to be manually evaluated and that was taking time.

Hope this gets resolved quickly for you. 

Re: So how long...

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Different teams working on each type of issue. Lara isn’t on any of those teams and has tried to inform everyone of what’s happening. What exactly would you like as a response from other Ibotta users? 

0 Likes

Update

Deedee1
Shopper

Finally got it! Around noon yesterday got an email saying my account was unlocked after review. Didn't say anything about the supposed referral issue they accused me of a few days prior. I immediately withdrew all earnings to my bank account. Was in account about 3am this morning. Wasn't expecting it so soon so was pleasantly surprised. Wish we all knew what rhyme or reason they have for locking accounts so as to avoid it in the future but oh well glad its resolved. Hope everyone else will soon too. Thanks for everyone's help.