cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Aisle scammed me

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki  They’re reputable, don’t worry, I as well as others have gotten rebates…

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  @Icequeen813  @What-Shot  @Mikosmama  @Tikiki  @southlake   It’s the day of the show, y’all!  Hoping for true-ups from Aisle today 🥳

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody I hope so! I'm in the Tuesday reply group too and waiting on $30. I feel confident it will come thru as my other submissions were taken care of pretty quickly. I agree in that it's a new company running into and ironing out the kinks along the way.. I haven't really shopped  very much in th e last week and decided to wait on picking up any more aisle items in the mean time while they get caught up on deposits etc. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody  Yes!! I will be watching my texts! 😄 I will let you all know if/when I hear from them. 💕

0 Likes

southlake
Saver

Anyone get paid yet? I received a text over the weekend, finally, that my payment would be coming on Tuesday, too. It's 12:10pm PST and still nothing.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@southlake: yes, just a few moments ago I got paid in full!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

southlake
Saver

Ohmygosh, literally 10 seconds after I posted that reply, my Venmo came through! I'm shocked!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@southlake  I'm glad your payment came through and everyone else's too.  I guess this taught all of us to share any issues (good and bad), because sometimes we think it is a singular problem, only to discover that it affects more than 1 of us.  I'm so glad it worked out for you. 

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

Yes, I just had three receipts get paid out.  They missed two receipts from Saturday, so I need to follow up.  They paid out two receipts that I submitted before Saturday and one receipt that I submitted after Saturday.  

They never acknowledged the two receipts from Saturday, so they were likely missed.

san0
Deal Sharer

Got paid in full just now as well!!!

😃👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 😀

0 Likes