cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Aisle scammed me

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  I bought Roar,Parm Crisps& Wilde Chips yesterday at Sprouts & Aisle text a few minutes ago, money on its way!  Maybe they hired more help

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I had a free sample of the Parm crips - and they were way too strong. 

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  I love them! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing, we did not like them at all.  They tasted like condensed parmesan cheese, like they should have been croutons, not crackers. 

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  That’s right! I could eat Parmesan off the block 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I will be sure NOT to buy them so there are more in circulation for you.  LOL

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I meant to post this about three weeks ago, but somehow got sidetracked.

I was pleased to see that Aisle instituted a waitlist.  I am sure it was a decision not made lightly.   There is a gentle balance between new users and throughput of existing transactions.   If you allow too many new users at once, it puts you even further behind, but you need revenue to offset your burn rate.

Sound like Tiffin is heading in the right direction.  As I said early on, this is all a good problem to have.  I still think a text based system is not sustainable if it strangles your growth, so it will be interesting to see what comes next.

What is the current turn-around time on receipts?

Also, any idea why just venmo and not PAYPAL?  I don't even have venmo.  I think I saw a promotion somwehere that I could get $10 by creating a venmo account.  Not sure if it is still active or not.  I don't even know the benefits of venmo.  I don't even know why PAYPAL has venmo.  In other words, I am pretty ignorant in:re venmo.  😀

I may jump on the waitlist and at least try to submit some offers that I would be getting already.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Rickibotta 1-2 days

0 Likes

saracul
Shopper

I noticed that Aisle removed a few products from their list today.  Does anyone know if a product is gone while your receipt is pending with Aisle, does Aisle still pay the amount?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@saracul  When did you purchase? You should get paid if pending 

0 Likes