cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Aisle scammed me

saracul
Shopper

the Partake cookies - I couldn't resist since I saw their seasonal flavors in store but definitely wouldn't have paid full price for them 🙂

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@saracul  What’s missing I looked I didn’t notice anything removed

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@saracul Yes, they pay out based on the offer at the time of purchase.  So if the offer was $3 and if your new list’s offer changed to $1 (or went away), you will still get $3.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@saracul  Oh, I still have in pantry, …. nothing extra, I bought 3 months ago

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Aisle website got a nice facelift with bigger thumbnails, and they finally got rid of the few expired items.

Several changes actually.   Looks more like a grown-up website now.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

southlake
Saver

@Rickibotta I saw that this morning, too. Good. Also, there are hardly any offers in comparison to before! I hope they're not struggling. It took over a week for me to get my last $3 Venmo payment from them (and multiple texts).

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@southlake 

I also noticed much fewer offers.  Perhaps that is why they needed to make the images 4 times larger......lol.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta @southlake  I noticed today too after having not looked in over a week or so. With such fewer offers, that means fewer receipts, which means way faster response times.  I just texted a receipt at 5:20pm eastern, received my cheeky confirmation at 5:29pm, and my LFG payout confirmation at 5:34pm.  Haven’t seen the payment yet, but it’s only been 5 min LOL.

0 Likes