cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Aisle scammed me

southlake
Saver

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to warn others of my experience. Like I said, previously they always confirmed payment and then sent payment the next morning. It's now Sat morning 8/14 and I'm still waiting, apparently like the rest of you!

Also still no response to my two texts yesterday. Their website says, "We always text back!" but apparently that's not true.

The $24 I spent at the grocery store were all supposed to be free items after reimbursement, and not stuff I normally would have purchased. So it's a bigger deal to me than the smaller items which were things I would have bought anyway. If anyone gets paid, please keep us posted!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@southlake payout Tuesday 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Icequeen813: Seriously? You don't know Wimpy? He's the character on the Popeye cartoon who always promised to "Pay on Tuesday (for a hamburger today)."

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@southlake  Do yoor “homework “ before calling things a scam.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@What-Shot  Nope 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Icequeen813: You had a deprived childhood if you didn't watch Popeye (haha)!

Capture.PNG

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 @What-Shot 

I haven’t thought about Wimpy in soooo long!😂

It looks like there’s a burger joint in MI with his namesake - the image is courtesy of that restaurant’s FB page. 

4CDBCB7C-194A-43BD-B6B0-F99D7BBE3A22.jpeg

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@What-Shot  What year were you born? I was 1951.  I  do  remember Our Gang,Three Stooges

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Icequeen813: I'm a boomer too, altho a few years younger than you. My husband who is closer in age to you knows Popeye & Co.!  Google says the original release of animated TV series was 1960-63. There's also mention of 1933-57, but I don't feel like studying this. I'm simply amuzed that you don't know Popeye's & co. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

@Icequeen813 also said she didn't know The Breakfast Club, but I can't imagine not knowing Popeye.  What about Rocky and Bullwinkle or even Hong Kong Fooey....lol.  

I also know Our Gang (Little Rascals), including little Bobby Blake, long before he was embroiled in that little **bleep** thing.

And I knew, but hated the 3 stooges.  It is my total disdain of the 3 stooges, Monty Python, huntin', and fishin', which put my man card in serious jeopardy.

IQ, it is almost unamerican to not know Popeye......lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes