cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Aisle scammed me

jlhersback
Core Shopper

Me too!  I had just started using aisle so this was my first payout. I did get paid in full. 

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I was paid today plus an extra $5!

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I got all of my payments I was waiting for as well 🤗

0 Likes

jromo1991
Rewards Hunter

Did they deposit a penny into anyone's account? I was assuming it was a test deposit or something? I submitted receipts Monday and have only received a text that joked about getting a ticket and a text when it's your turn. I'm trying to be patient as it seemed to have worked out for most of yall!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jromo1991   they send .01 to confirm your venmo account.  I have $1.50 outstanding from this week.  You can resubmit your receipt (indicating so), or just wait a day and see what happens. I'm waiting a day. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@jromo1991  Most joined Aisle 3 weeks ago.So you ‘will have to be patient,Overwhelmed with the response to this fairly new startup company 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Good evening, I just received a manual text from Aisle, stating that Tiffin isn’t ghosting me& asked not to text back because it will put me at end of line

0 Likes

southlake
Saver

I just got that "manual" text, too 😂

But curious.. them texting me doesn't put me at the bottom of the line, only me texting them?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I got it too. I guess when they text, it puts you into a different queue.  Again, I think it's just growing pains.  They went viral and are now playing catch up.

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

@southlake Well, in theory, since he said he’s “manually texting everyone,” I guess that would just shift us all back to the original order on his end. 
But, yeah, it probably has more to do with just wanting to discourage any new follow-up texts. 😂
I hadn’t heard from them since my last upload Wednesday, so at least I know I’m still “in the mix.” I’ll ride it out, but definitely won’t make any additional Aisle-inspired purchases until I get that payout.