Saipan
Rewards Advocate

See above

@LaraL @SaverGirl67 @Glammy 

0 Likes

Re: Aisle scammed me

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FionaMarshall  Aisle.com is totally legit! You “bought in” on one unhappy person that didn’t get her money fast enough!

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, @Saipan. They've been banned.

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Still waiting for an app app. 

@LaraL

* This post has been edited, disregard. 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Deleted, thank you!

southlake
Saver

@Icequeen813  I wasn't an unhappy person just because I "didn't get my money fast enough." I was unhappy because I wasn't paid within Aisle's OWN TERMS .. AND they had stopped responding to my text messages. They went radio silent after I had purchased about $30 worth of food, food that I purchased based solely on their advertisements.

One text said my payment would be delayed "about a day or so" and extended way beyond that. Having taken a week to finally receive payment, I wouldn't minimize my concern by telling someone I was unhappy just because I didn't paid "fast enough." You've taken my experience out of context to fit your narrative. 

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@southlake

Totally disregard the response from earlier today, it is not applicable to you as far as I know.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I didn't receive a confirmation text for the WF receipt, so I was a bit concerned, but I did get a text response today that I would be getting $2 for my Snacklin's so - I'm hopeful once again. I've decided to go only minimally OOP on Aisle offers (maybe a few $s) this way if I get reimbursed I'm happy, if I don't I'm not too upset.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY 

My thinking exactly!!! (How’s your weather? ️)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Sunny and beautiful after a night of rain.  It's as if the universe is trying to balance itself.