cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aldi - Cheese Club Mac & Cheese now "Any Pasta"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I usually have so much pasta stashed away, that I always wish there was a cheap option to get my 10¢ any pasta,

So I finally took the time and submit the Aldi brand (Cheese Club) of the standard Kraft Macaroni and Cheese 7.25 oz.

After a few days, it finally got accepted, and I scanned a box to verify.

I actually slightly prefer the Aldi one; many others do, and others not-so-much.

So now when I need an ANY PASTA, I can go to Aldi, and spend 34¢ to get my 10¢ and mark off an offer.

This is a pretty cheap every day price to satisfy an offer.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
1 Reply

Re: Aldi - Cheese Club Mac & Cheese now "Any Pasta"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Quick update:

After being accepted as 'any pasta', I submitted the receipt to get the 10¢ 'any pasta'. 

It rejected due to 'we couldnt find a match'.  So I resubmitted the receipt, and this time it went into a pend status for about 13 hours, when it came back with my 10¢ credit.

The 'any pasta' respawned in ibotta, and I purchased again today.   This time it was accepted without issue.

So for those of you with Aldi. you should be able to redeem the Food Club Mac & Cheese  for the 'any pasta' without issue.  (On my receipt is simply is listed as 'Macaroni   &  Cheese'

This has helped me get two of my offers for 48¢ net OOP

Good luck.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"