AleveX Spray - Fetch FAO

cjwoody
Core Shopper

4C1BBA8B-5646-41A9-9893-87943436A480.jpeg

25 Replies

Re: AleveX Spray - Fetch FAO

cjwoody
Core Shopper

♟ For those who shop Walgreens, this is a great offer to liquidate Walgreens Cash.  I often hesitate spending WGC in order to meet the “when-you-spend” piece of offers, which has led me to accrue over $50 in WGC.  This offer will help me liquidate $18.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   Just remember - Fetch usually only reimburses you on the actual COST.   So if you use points or coupons, the 100% value will decrease.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'm on it LOL

My current thought is to Spend $20 at Target on Healthcare and get $5 Target GC and 100% points back on Fetch for the AleveX spray.

What's everyone else planning?

IMG_20210711_105035_300.jpg

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY since you planted the target seed in my mind for this deal, here's what I'm thinking...

Buy the alive $14.99, and one pkg of poise 4.89. Comes to $19.88 (do I need to find a cheap filler to get to $20, or will the $5 gift card honor being that close to $20?)

Get 100% back from Fetch on the alive, use a $3 coup on the poise, get $1 back from IB on the poise.

To make up the .89 left from the poise, do SK scanning. I added up the points available for scanning and assuming I can find everything it's worth a little over $4 just for walking in and scanning. Then also get a $5 gift card back for an overall MM.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

I think Walgreens cash counts more as a "payment" than discount or promo. It comes off at the very end after other coupons and should not pose an issue unless fetch looks at the total of the receipt. If I were in that situation I would probably buy something else I needed in the store just to add to the receipt so it wouldn't show $0.00......also, I learned this the hard way, Walgreens cash has to be redeemed in certain increments ( at least at my location) so you probably would have to but something else anyway if the product is 18.00.....they will make you do 20.00 or only do 15.00 off

.....I think I may try this offer as well

@cjwoody 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210711_121410_437.jpg

I just can't help myself when I see a free offer that I can combine with a Gift Card at Target.

Paid $20.53 (after 5% red card discount)
Rcvd $5.00 Target Gift Card wys $20 on health
Rcvd $14.55 Fetch for AleveX spray
Rcvd $1.00 Ibotta Welly bandaids and completed my WW bonus for $3.00

Final cost $3.02 moneymaker.  Even without the bonus, it was still a .02 moneymaker (and I just think these bandaids are the cutest)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I don't know if you have to hit the $20 at Target or just get close enough. My Target did not have poise. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  @Donna2   I can confirm @MeLMeL11 ‘s comment… the Walgreens Cash came off at the end, so the full AleveX cost was intact for Fetch.  I combined all of your ideas by tacking on the Poise offer!  Walgreens has a deal similar to Target… a DQ for $5 WGC when you spend $20.

These two items ended up being a 7.18 MM 🥳.

AleveX $17.99 + Poise Ultra Thin 28ct $5.99 = $24.37 after tax

Less $18.23 Fetch (both items triggered an incremental 10% worth of bonus points)

Less $3.12 Shopkick receipt/scans for Poise

Less $3.00 CDC digital for Poise

Less $2.00 Ibotta for Poise and Poise bonus

Earned $5.20 Walgreens cash

💰 Net $7.18 MM 

I was able to redeem $3 WGC and remain above the $20 spend threshold, so my Wags wallet only went up $2.20… though my original thought was to liquidate $18 🤣

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  @Donna2   I can confirm @MeLMeL11‘s earlier comment… the Walgreens Cash came off at the end, so the full AleveX cost was intact for Fetch.  I combined all of your ideas by tacking on the Poise purchase!  Walgreens had a similar offer as Target… a DQ for $5 WGC when you spend $20.

These two items ended up being a $7.18 MM 🥳

$17.99 AleveX + $5.99 Poise Ultra Thin 28 ct = $24.37 after tax

Rcvd $18.23 Fetch (both items triggered an incremental 10% bonus points)

Rcvd $3.12 Shopkick (receipt/scans) for Poise

Rcvd $3.00 CDC digital for Poise

Rcvd $2.00 Ibotta for Poise and Poise bonus

Rcvd $5.20 Walgreens Cash

💰$7.18 MM