cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AleveX Spray - Fetch FAO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   Now that's the way to start a week - great deal - and now we know for future reference for the Walgreens shoppers that the $ comes off at the end.   Thanks for confirming.  

I thought about waiting til tomorrow after 9 AM - and putting it toward the mid-week, but I know my store, and they will run out quickly.   So I got my little shop-on, and then spent a few hours with mom.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Ahh yes… the good ol’ hold-out-for-the-next-bonus gamble 🎰🎰🎰 haha!  It’s always safer to grab items while you can, although sometimes I do wait, especially if I feel like my gallery is dried up.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  You can always link your Amazon to Fetch and if you have prime, buy it on Amazon.  I didn't read the fine print, so double check.  I did the Fetch A&D tattoo cream this way a few months ago.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody @FelskyNY nice JOB! @cjwoody it's so exciting when all the storms collide and @FelskyNY thank you for the jump start with Target.

I decided to go for it at Target. I picked up the aleve deal, the poise,4 core bars to do the Ibotta deal. I did find out that you do have to get to the $20 at Target to get the gift card. Can't be not one penny short so I just picked up some cough drops for $1.69 for my daughter who is down with a cold right now. I made out pretty well so I'm happy

Aleve$14.99-5%TC-$14.41fetch=0

Poise$4.89-$3TC-$2IB(completed the poise $1bonus)=.11MM

4core bars $10-$5TC-$5IB=0

Ludens cough drops $1.69(to help make the $20 threshold)

I paid26.86(inclg tx)at the register-5GC-7IB-$14.41Fetch=.45 OOP. I did a bunch of scanning at Target and was way more than enough to.offset the .45. I accumulated nearly $4 bucks just from scanning. 

Ideally I would have waited on the core bars for when the wkday bonus comes out tomorrow, but my son comes in tomorrow and we have back to back plans and won't be able to pull off any shopping in between so I went for it while I knew was still in stock.

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

Just remember - Fetch usually only reimburses you on the actual COST.   So if you use points or coupons, the 100% value will decrease.

FWIW, this has never been my experience. I always get paid on the pre-coupon, pre-discount price. I have read that others had your experience, but once again it has not been mine.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I don't have the rebate in my gallery. I would buy it in CVS and spent extrabucks 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@MeLMeL11  You can request a specific WGC payment, and the cashier should be able to adjust.  I was automatically asked to a approve $20 WGC redemption on the pinpad, but I knew I could only use $3 WGC if I wanted to stay above the $20 spend threshold (in order to earn the extra $5 WGC).  So I had the cashier revise it, and she did it without a problem.

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@cjwoody  well I was hoping that when I first started shopping there and earning rewards....but the last 2 or 3 times they tell me how much they can do, almost like it has to be in increments of 5 or something. I think I bought $17.00 in items and they said they could do $15.00, I had more than  enough to pay the whole total ($50.00+) ...I didn't push the issue or ask. Maybe I will next time.

Thanks for the info...and congrats on the awesome deal! 😎👍

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@cjwoody and @MeLMeL11  you are both correct...sorta.  

Walgreens cash can only be redeemed in certain increments; $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, $20, $50.  You can use less than what's in your "bank", but only to a point.  So you wouldn't be able to redeem $15 or $18.

Screenshot_20210712-073514_Walgreens.jpg

 Which can be a real pain sometimes.  If I have $15 available, I want to use it all!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  More and more tempted to start Walgreens - but holding myself back.

0 Likes