Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: All will be revealed soon…

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Savingcraze 

@Rickibotta  is right.  Never be afraid to post something.  I totally do it all the time!

This is a judgment free zone.  Laugh it up, we'll be buying free Frosted Flakes while the rest of the world thinks $3.49 for a box of cereal is a good buy. 

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

And when they come to see what all the fuss is about, we will offer them warm Ruma and cardboard.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I do feel bad that I group cardboard with Runa because on a scale of 1 to 10, if I was starving on a desert island, I would eat the cardboard. 

Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY @Rickibotta

I have been reluctant to do this, but check out the reviews of Runa loose-leaf on AMZ. I recommend Waykana, as the others that posted. 

I am thinking they brew & can some of what they don't sell. Must be some quality control issue.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan   All I saw was some reviews indicating MOLD in the bag. I stopped there.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I am so mad at you right now.    I thought you were gonna volley that one up to me for a smash........lol

I have no idea why, but I thought you really were going to say you would eat the Wasa

The question is would you rather:

• Eat the McCann's oatmeal from the amazon pic  (just one whole bowl one time)  <or>
  • Eat nothing but Runa/Wasa every day for 3 months?.   You could have water, but nothing else other than Runa/Wasa
“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

But Amazon always have horrid reviews about creepy crawlies in almonds and other nuts, but I never have problems when I get them at WAGS or Kroger, etc.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I did say I would eat the Wasa.  I would use the cans of the Runa to make an SOS sign on the deserted island so they could find me. 

Can I flavor the oatmeal?  I'm leaning toward the oatmeal?  (And no - I don't want to flavor the oatmeal with Runa and eat it on cardboard, thank you very much)

Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Could it be a Roblox game with an Ibotta theme?

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Well you could, but there was one proviso.

You only could flavor the oatmeal with the Cinnadust SB / WM deal, and you did not partake. 

But I would make an exception and let you flavor the oatmeal with either canned sardines or cod liver oil. :