cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: All will be revealed soon…

kristynan12
Shopper

More reasonable promos I hope!! Love those! 

Solved! Go to solution

IbottaIsAScam
Rewards Hunter

Maybe they will reveal a way to actually cash out with my money, instead of having "errors" and "glitches" and just keeping my money. Also the "all will be revealed soon" feels very ominous... I don't know about you guys, but I am not sure I am ready for this "something".

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Did someone say something?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

christlike2168
Shopper

Yeah I think I recognize some bic products in the front on the left too..I hope it's really good!!

Solved! Go to solution

mnfrench
Rewards Hunter

It looks like it will be a back to school supplies special.

Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I read the announcement about the partnership. I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I’m not sure I like the idea of having rebates deposited to Walmart customer accounts unless there’s other options. Personally, I cash out most of my earnings for Walmart gift cards but that’s because I’m limited on the stores I have locally and Ibotta doesn’t have HEB and Target options. But I prefer paper receipts so I can scan on other apps, and I’ve read enough about problems paying with the Walmart app that I don’t want to use that. I’m sure others have other stores they would prefer to spend there earnings. I guess we’ll see how it works once it’s officially announced. 

Solved! Go to solution

Leslie116
Rewards Hunter

I think it has something to do with the deal struck with Walmart.  That will help me tremendously, as I usually shop there.

Solved! Go to solution

Moosehog83
Shopper

You might be right!!!

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

I'm assuming it would be an option..  also, why hasn't WM bought out ibotta?  

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

motherburns
Rewards Hunter

It's school supplies

Tags (1)