cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one who needs to be tied-up today?

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Sundays are difficult for me when my major bonuses are complete and it's the last day of the month. Tie me up until tomorrow: Monday, February 1. I'm already itching to get working on the next round. I'm hopeful for worthwhile bonuses to start BOTH the new week & the new month.

5 Replies

Re: Am I the only one who needs to be tied-up today?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict

I am actually relieved to have a day off from shopping or thinking about shopping.  The stores here were crazy with the pending snow and there were lines at the gas station. We did a quick shop at Lidl to pick up chicken (as I make chicken for practically every meal.) 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Yesterday I finished both the Level 3 Teamwork and Cold Hard Cash bonuses and I'm sure as all heck uninterested in making 1 move towards the Level 4 Teamwork bonus, let alone spending myself silly in pursuit of the Level 4 Teamwork bonus. I want to save my next efforts completing offers for the next month's - sheesh that's tomorrow! - Level 1 Teamwork bonus and the next $10+ cumulative marathon bonus

Clbrim
Deal Sharer

I am so excited to start February! Let’s do this!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  Am I the only one who thinks this subject line needs to be bleeped LOL

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNYHaha.....don't give the bleepster any ideas!