Another FAO at Walmart Simple Mills Crackers

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210414_222450_123.jpg

7 Replies

Re: Another FAO at Walmart Simple Mills Crackers

Save21
Rewards Guide

Thanks @FelskyNY for posting this! I do not check the app often enough. I haven't been able to find this brand at Walmart.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Save21  Glad I posted it!  I'm sure we all look for free offers especially when the WW is coming out. The Walmart app shows my store has them (fingers crossed).

0 Likes

Save21
Rewards Guide

You have to share if you find these @FelskyNY! I forgot about WW. I've been trying to restrain from completing more offers so I can save them for bonuses. Too late today lol

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

🆒 beanz!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

It's gone - how is it gone already?

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY 

HA I saw it yesterday when browsing the app and it said it had 2 minutes left. A few minutes later it reappeared and said I had 10 hours left. I can't make it to WM in the middle of the week anyway and I do think it's gone now. I hope it does reappear for 6 days like your offer says, because it's actually a product I buy since I'm avoiding wheat, sugar, night shades, legumes, and soy. They are pricey to! Costco usually wins on price for the basic variety.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  There are a lot of Simple Mills $1 offers - but sadly no free offer any more.