cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Any Grocery Store

Amsta
Deal Sharer

Does anyone know the rules if an offer is unavailable at a specific grocery store but is available in any grocery store? For example, michelob ultra is not an offer at Safeway but is an offer at any grocery store. 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Any Grocery Store

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If the offer says it's available for any store, and there's nothing in the offer details telling you otherwise, then you should be good to go to any store to redeem it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Amsta  That’s a good question. My interpretation is that if your grocery store isn’t listed, you would use that option.

For example, a small, local grocery store that isn’t part of a chain. 
Maybe check the FAQ section in the app. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

I think you should call in the big guns @LaraL   if she doesn’t know the answer she can definitely find out!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If the offer says it's available for any store, and there's nothing in the offer details telling you otherwise, then you should be good to go to any store to redeem it.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Amsta
Deal Sharer

@LaraL Thanks! In case anyone is wondering I can now confirm this. Today I was able to submit a Fry’s receipt for michalob ultra seltzer under any grocery store and it was accepted! 

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Amsta @LaraL Thank you for this post! I noticed some alcohol offers were only showing up for WM and ‘Any’ liquor/grocery/convenient stores. This is the exact answer I was looking for! 🙏