cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Any issues with Kroger receipts (King Soopers in Colorado) taking long to process?

vani8
Shopper

Is anyone having issues with receipts pending way after 48 hours? I purchased on 8/6 and still haven't received my credits. It is usually processed within a few hours.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Any issues with Kroger receipts (King Soopers in Colorado) taking long to process?

vani8
Shopper

My receipt was finally processed on the 12th. No explanations given by customer service for delay.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Any issues with Kroger receipts (King Soopers in Colorado) taking long to process?

NicoleFofoa
Deal Sharer

I had an issue with the Scotties tissue at dollar tree.  Bought them on 8/6 and pending until today when I sent in a ticket inquiring about it. An hour or two later it went through.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

vani8
Shopper

I submitted ticket after 2 days and still haven't received a response or my credits. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jspang
Rewards Hunter

Yes. I submitted my receipt on August 5th and it is still pending. I sent an email to the help desk yesterday and have also heard nothing. 😕

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Vani, I have never had a problem with ibotta  pending with Kroger, and I submit perhaps 15 to 20 receipts a month.  I'm assuming you submit receipts, correct?  I have a linked account, but I believe Kroger system-wide still requires receipt submission.  

I am having delays from Kroger with my KCB though lately.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

vani8
Shopper

My receipt was finally processed on the 12th. No explanations given by customer service for delay.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I still have one ticket open that I opened on August 2.  I keep clearly explaining my issue and they keep not reading the whole thing, and not correctly working the ticket.   I think I have submitted 8 or 10 replies in the thread to get a few bucks.   It almost feels like the make it hard enough that you will just give up.....lol.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

vani8
Shopper

I love the app but customer service is definitely lacking. I feel the same way when I submit tickets,  if they could just read what my issue is then we don't have to go back and forth on tickets.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

drkipers
Rewards Hunter

I am ready to delete the app over their customer service!  I have three open tickets.  They ask the same question over and over.  One pending from MARCH.  One the wrong % back and a duplicate payment.  Awful!!!

0 Likes