cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Any Item is now Any Receipt. Earn 8x a month.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  Just two rows on my tiny (but mighty) iPhone SE but guess what? BestBuy promo is gone now! Is this your handy work, @LaraL?

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Xiao I agree, although ad placement is generally sorted out between our account managers and Best Buy.

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I received the email about 8 redemptions for any receipts at the end of August

I havent received any receipt this monthm

Amckinney7
Saver

I wish the 8x a month meant it stayed active for 8 uses vs checking every day to see when it pops back up for me to reactivate.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I feel left out.  I didn't get the email about the Any Item name being changed to Any Receipt.  8 times a month?  Really?

I just looked back through all my Ibotta transactions and I haven't had an Any Item rebate since June 20, 2021.  It would be nice to get two or three a month!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

It is just a bit odd. I expected we would still find the ANY RECEIPT under the ANY ITEM tab, but the only place I am finding it is at the top of the FOR YOU tab.  I guess it doesn't matter, as long as I know where to find it.  And I got a message or email (I forget which) informing it had respawned.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We've been talking internally about how "Any Receipt" is a bit confusing. Currently discussing ways to clarify it better.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

FWIW, it seems well-named to me, unless you just want to call it ANY ITEM ANY ITEM.

By the current name, it implies I will get 10¢ for redeeming any receipt.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I would say that its confusing, it's not good presentation to send the email about 8 in a month and not giving any at all.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  I initially thought ‘Any Item’ was misleading when I first started with IB. I know there’s a disclaimer at ‘any grocery store’ but of course I wasn’t paying attention😆, so I tried to upload a non-grocery store receipt. 
However, I’ve since gotten used to it, so I didn’t quite understand why IB changed it to ‘Any Receipt’, while it’s still limiting to grocery store receipts. I’m with @Rickibotta - ‘Any Item’ seemed to fit better. 

0 Likes