cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Any Item is now Any Receipt. Earn 8x a month.

Dean

Why not just "Any Purchase"? I don't see the need to limit it to just grocery items. Whether it's a scanned receipt or linked account, make it eligible for Any Purchase. Maybe it's 8 times a month, maybe it's 6 times a month. Maybe once a week. I don't remember the frequency of the Any Item bonus but I don't think it was that often. It was probably a mistake emailing that Any Receipt would be offered up to 8 times a month.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

In all fairness, the key words here are 'up to'.  While I agree if there are two, that is sort of stupid, I would say if you get 6 in a month, that is fine.    It does not say you get 8. 

It appears there are some who are not getting any for some reason, and that is wrong, but that is likely some sort of ibotta issue that they likely are working on.

SB also uses 'any instore receipt' for their 2SB bonus.  So that is at least one other place that thought 'any receipt' made the most sense.  Any item implies it is off of an item, and it is not.  It is given for the receipt itself, or I assume that is the intent.

My main issue is that it stopped being found in the ANY area of store view, but now it is populating in the FOR YOU tab, so as long as I know where to find it, I am good.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

nickandsperanza
Shopper

This is my first post to the community although I've been getting lots of great pointers for about four months now.  I'm posting as I'm wondering if anybody else has encountered this.  My husband and I both use ibotta and we have been getting the old "Any Item" offers about once or twice a week.  Oddly, since 3 Sep when we got our emails about the name change to "Any Receipt", neither of us has received a single "Any Receipt" offer.  We check daily and know nothing has been missed.  Are others drawing a BIG FAT ZERO when it comes to the "Any Receipt" offers?  Is it worth contacting ibotta support for their input?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

There have been several people mentioning they have not gotten an ANY RECEIPT offer for a month or two.  @LaraL  is this something you want every person opening a ticket for, or do you know if they are looking into this?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

limslady
Saver

Hi @nickandsperanza, I'm having the same issue.  I haven't received any of these offers since the name changed from Any Item to Any Receipt.  I was going to wait until the end of the month to follow up, but since other people are having issues too perhaps @LaraL can look into it for us. 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

Just adding my experience…I redeemed the offer 8 times this month:

• $0.10 Any Item earned 9/1
  • $0.50 Any Receipt earned 9/6 & 9/7
  • $0.25 Any Receipt earned 9/10, 9/12, 9/17, 9/20 & 9/24

0 Likes

nickandsperanza
Shopper

Thank you rickibotta for sending this to @LaraL.. Hopefully she will be able to help those of us who are feeling a little left out!

Wow 123Save - you have had super success with the "Any Receipt" offers!  Thank you for sharing what those of us who aren't getting these offers might aspire to in the future!  You are proof that it is working for some members of the ibotta community!  

Appreciate all the input!

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

I hate to hear that some savers aren’t seeing the same frequency that I am with this particular offer. I’m sure each saver’s profile, buying habits etc influences the offers they’re given but I would think this one would be more equitable.

My tip- I click on the “See Offer” link from the Ibotta email sent on 9/3; the subject line is “Earn on every receipt!”

Also, FWIW, the offer already repopulated less than 24 hrs after redeeming it. Dunno why I’m getting it so often. Month to date, I’ve redeemed 115 offers; maybe it’s tied to that?

0 Likes

nickandsperanza
Shopper

That is an impressive redemption rate 123Save!  I'm lucky if I get 40 in a month.

I took your advise and tried the "See Offer" link in the 09/03 email.  Once I did this I was a message that said "Taking you to ibotta..." and was presented with... a totally blank screen!  Yikes!!

I'll be interested in knowing if other people who aren't getting these "Any Receipt" offers have the same result.  I used to get the "Any Item" at least weekly so I was expecting similar with the name change to "Any Receipt".  Hopefully the ibotta team can give those of us who haven't been seeing these offers a little love!! 

Again, thank you for the help.

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I've done 90 offers/13 bonuses and I've only seen the any receipt offer twice in a span of like 3 days.

0 Likes