cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Item sighting

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

It's been so long since I have had an Any Receipt offer in my shopping gallery. I felt it was worthy of sharing.  I didn't appear until I was in Walmart and started scanning bar codes. It was only $0.10 for a single item I was overjoyed to find and add to my gallery prior to checking out.

Screenshot_20220513-135247_Ibotta.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step
7 Replies

Re: Any Item sighting

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Any item refreshed and is back in my gallery.  I hope it will last until Monday morning I would like to use with my anticipated MWMM.

Screenshot_20220514-173648_Ibotta.jpg

SaverGirl67

I got this too - so handy for bringing in the bonuses!  

Burkettmines3
Deal Sharer

I haven't seen this cents I created the app is it my phone is older and outta date ?

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Woke up this morning and found an any receipt offer in my gallery for $0.50. Oddly the expiration time was 1 hour.  I really appreciate this opportunity to redeem this offer especially when the usual value is $0.10. The short duration of availability is unreasonable or was this an offer for early bird shoppers? 

This offer was added to my gallery sometime between the hours of 0145 and  0700 CST that's about 6 hours to redeem this offer.  Who is out shopping at those hours? 

Screenshot_20220527-074402_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I haven't seen an Any Receipt offer in quite a while.  Maybe it came and went before I even saw it.  One hour is not very long.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I was browsing the gallery one last time for the evening and Any receipt offer for $0.50 reset. It's scheduled to run for 6 days very obtainable and a 100% better than 1 hour remaining.

Screenshot_20220528-002638_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Glad it reappeared for you. I was getting “any receipt” rebates every Friday and Saturday for several weeks until recently. They usually appear around 12pm Eastern.

After not getting one for a couple of weeks, last week I received one for $0.75 for a nice surprise.

0 Likes