cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any thoughts on a desktop stand alone version where you can search for offers?

kcpark267
Deal Sharer

I love Ibotta, but as I am browsing the ads for my local stores on my desktop computer, I can't check Ibotta for offers, unless I am "shopping" online and using the extension.  Is there a plan to add a solo desk top application that can be used to search for offers?  I would love that.

Labels (1)
12 Replies

Re: Any thoughts on a desktop stand alone version where you can search for offers?

NicoleFofoa
Deal Sharer

Agreed that would be more then helpful. 

0 Likes

Re: Any thoughts on a desktop stand alone version where you can search for offers?

rshellhammer04
Deal Sharer

I was crying about not being able to add offers on my desk top also. The app really drains  my battery. I finally remembered that I have a program that runs apps on my computer. I use Bluestacks, but there are quite a few, so now I can run the app and add offers on my computer. I am now a Happy Camper.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@rshellhammer04 

I tried it last year and it was too buggy to mess with.  Maybe I will revisit

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

rshellhammer04
Deal Sharer

Yes, I have experienced that  bluestacks is a bit of a pain to use and is slow unless you alter your boot settings. There are other options but once  stacks was installed  I never took the time to  go back and try another. If you find something  more user friendly, please shoot me a  message. I would appreciate it.

Thank You,

Richard Shellhammer

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@rshellhammer04

NoxPlayer

Nay1991
Rewards Hunter

i am on board with this, i also wish there was a way to see all the products that have an ibotta offer on first thing when a page with products is loaded, rather than going page after page to find individual offers

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Nay1991  Have a look at ibotta.com/rebates. It lists offers but it isn't interactive and it isn't 100% accurate. I think it's an old unmaintained page but it still shows active offers and can give a quick idea of what to look for in the app.

@rshellhammer04  I've tried Bluestacks in the past for other apps. I had an old computer so it ran too slow and had problems. I might give emulators another look. But it would be better if improvements were made to the Ibotta website so it could be used along with the mobile apps.

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan  Have you run the Ibotta app with NoxPlayer? Just wondering if it's worth trying.

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

rshellhammer04
Deal Sharer

I'll check it out. Thanks

0 Likes