cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Anyone else can't withdraw to PayPal today?

TheAmethystFae
Shopper

I have been cashing out fine for months. I did just a couple days ago and now I can't. I have tried all of the "fixes" and nothing has worked. I'll probably never get through with my ticket. Anyone else having issues, maybe its just too busy today?

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Anyone else can't withdraw to PayPal today?

TheAmethystFae
Shopper

This was resolved. They claimed that they have extended the period you can withdraw despite the balance being credited to your account. Funny how it magically worked when I complained about it over and over. I think I was just making too much money and they put a hold on. I don't know how to delete this thread.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

I do not have paypal I use my bank but if you tried looking for an update, uninstalling and reinstalling, wifi on off shut phone off on clear cookies and cache already then try to take out what you want except for a penny some people have stated they needed to do that for it to go through. Ex you want to take out $50 take out $49.99 see if that works if not you could be locked out and will need to put in a ticket to get unlocked.

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Considering you did the usual drills,  including installing last night's update,  I  would assume it's a temporary glitch that will resolve itself by morning if not sooner.  I have had that only once. I  always cashout to PayPal.  The one time I experienced an issue, it resolved itself overnight.  

Cheering for you!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Amyhoover2012
Shopper

I am new to this and just linked my paypal yesterday. I tried to cash out for the first time and immediately get told there was a problem..they were working on it. So I linked my bank account...same exact message. I have $52.25 available and I tried to withdraw $52.00. Any one else ever have this problem

Solved! Go to solution

pascalemorganti

I’ve only withdrawn twice, I save mine up, I did $1000.00 a few weeks ago to PayPal no problem. Doesn’t answer your problem for today but on the bank note mine (PNC) is listed but has NEVER let me transfer or attach it which is why I go to PayPal then from there to my bank. I do it under the free transfer from PayPal to my bank & it’s there w/in a day. So @TheAmethystFae @if you go from PayPal to your bank do the free it gets there QUICKER than they say. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

pascalemorganti

I’ve only withdrawn twice, I save mine up, I did $1000.00 a few weeks ago to PayPal no problem. Doesn’t answer your problem for today but on the bank note mine (PNC) is listed but has NEVER let me transfer or attach it which is why I go to PayPal then from there to my bank. I do it under the free transfer from PayPal to my bank & it’s there w/in a day. So @Amyhoover2012  if you go from PayPal to your bank do the free it gets there QUICKER than they say. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

pascalemorganti

Sorry I @TheAmethystFae by mistake instead of @Amyhoover2012 @& tried to edit; hence my double listing above. Sorry I tried to delete it after I edited. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TheAmethystFae
Shopper

This was resolved. They claimed that they have extended the period you can withdraw despite the balance being credited to your account. Funny how it magically worked when I complained about it over and over. I think I was just making too much money and they put a hold on. I don't know how to delete this thread.

Solved! Go to solution

Amyhoover2012
Shopper

My problem is it wont even withdraw it to my paypal...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bebe72
Shopper

I've been having this issue since Friday. My account is up to $61 and I can't take it out. I put on a ticket on Friday I hope they take care of it soon! I even added a bank account and tried to buy a gift card, and it wouldn't let me do that either. Did yours get fixed?

0 Likes