cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting Paypal message while trying to withdraw cash--Temporarily Unavailable?

WI_Mj
Shopper

15 Replies

Re: Anyone else getting Paypal message while trying to withdraw cash--Temporarily Unavailable?

Wtennyson
Saver

no I haven't

0 Likes

Re: Anyone else getting Paypal message while trying to withdraw cash--Temporarily Unavailable?

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi there! Is this still happening for you today? 

0 Likes

PykoMom
Deal Sharer

Scotty this works for me now. Thanks for working your magic 🙃

WI_Mj
Shopper

I was able to cash out this afternoon via PayPal.

Komet
Shopper

It’s early Wednesday morning, and PayPal is “temporarily unavailable” to me too. Anyone else at this point? Hopefully it comes back so I can cash out...

0 Likes

Komet
Shopper

Scotty, I think a bunch of people still are having this issue. There’s a thread in the Facebook group about it, and there are many people with this problem 😔

0 Likes

MrsWilson
Rewards Hunter

I’m not able to withdraw to PayPal right now either. Very frustrating.

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers, 

Unfortunately, we have identified an additional issue regarding the ability to cash out with PayPal. Right now, this option is temporarily disabled. Our team is working hard to fix this and we will share an update once we are able to bring back this option. Thanks in advance for your patience! 

0 Likes

bniess
Shopper

Had a problem yesterday morning, but by the afternoon it was working.

0 Likes