cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Anyone find Dew-Zero?

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm curious if anyone here was successful in finding Mt Dew Zero 2-lt (FREE AFTER OFFER) at your Walmart? 

I had a conversation with the delivery guy at one of my stores who reported to me that according to his resources, it's not available at any WM in our city/state. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Anyone find Dew-Zero?

What-Shot
Super Saver

Bye-bye rebate for Mt Dew Zero 2L FREE AFTER OFFER!
I'm happy to see you expire tomorrow.
Because I feel SO CHEATED to see you in my gallery...when you are NOT AVAILABLE to me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
13 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Like you - no luck - no Dew-Zero or Arctic Blast, even though we all look EVERY TIME LOL

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY Actually I better not complain because I was able to find the 20 OZ SIZE of both Arctic Blast & Mt Dew Zero. They were in the refrigerators near the checkout. I only noticed them at WM Neighborhood Grocery, not the regular WM stores.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  

I could not find it on a shelf

I could not find it by myself

I could not find it in a freezer

I could not find it with a tweezer

I could not find it in a Walmart Grocer

Nor could I find it in a Walmart Supercenter.

Yes Sam I am, I had no luck

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

The Zero Dew has remained very elusive and not available at any of the local Walmart's I shop in. When the Ibotta item I'm shopping for is not stocked, I go to the app and marked the item "Can't find this item at Walmart"  I hope by doing this enables Ibotta to update gallery to prevent shoppers from going on wild goose chases.

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

Did someone have green eggs and ham for breakfast?

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Bye-bye rebate for Mt Dew Zero 2L FREE AFTER OFFER!
I'm happy to see you expire tomorrow.
Because I feel SO CHEATED to see you in my gallery...when you are NOT AVAILABLE to me.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot @mmoore01   We know we'll find it once the rebate disappears. 

I found Skippy hangtags this week - of course I don't have the Ibotta offer anymore!

Although I did have a good run on the peanut butter. 

As for green eggs and ham, my mind goes makes some interesting jumps sometimes. 

I started with I could not find it on the shelf, I could not find it on the freezer - and then I went into a Dr. Seussian (yes that is a word) direction. 

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I found the Red, White and Blueberry Poptarts this morning at Walmart.  Of course, they are gone from Ibotta AND Walmart had them on Clearance!  Never saw them in the store at the regular price.  They must have found them in a back corner of the store.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I'm still looking for those pop tart bites that were in the black box with the $4 rebate that none of us got.  I think it had an ad on it for the video game Overwatch.

0 Likes