cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we missing some Ibotta freebie offers?

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I noticed these yesterday but waited to see if they popped up or were mentioned by someone. I still don’t see them this morning. Peet’s Blended Coffee FAO shows on Ibotta.com/rebates, along with three other Peet’s offers. None are in my app. Also, KCL posted about a $2.98/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch to use at Walmart for a free box, and FSF posted about a $2/1 Nancy’s Oatmilk Yogurt that could be used at Whole Foods for a free container. I don’t see these on the Ibotta site or in the app. Anyone get these?

702E56EA-8135-4B09-AF7D-D8EC9C7F700C.png

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
11 Replies

Re: Are we missing some Ibotta freebie offers?

What-Shot
Super Saver

I was also looking for that in my gallery yesterday....but nope! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Dean , I had the Nancy's yogurt at WF earlier this week-- someone posted about it here which is how I found it. The Peet's fao was months ago. And the free cereal popped up on Walmart I think last week--also the find was posted here.  The yogurt wasn't an FAO per SE on Ibotta but the price was $1.99 and the offer was for $2. 

I find that even when I check out the postings here several times a day, some will fall way below older posts that get a new comment. So I scroll down past posts I've already read unless I notice lots of new comment numbers. I'd rather scroll through these posts than FB or ND. These 3 are the sum total of my social media participation.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I saw people post about these and also a FAO Yocrunch yogurt. I did not get any of these, though. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  I would love to try the Peet's but no luck for me either.   As for the Nancy's - I also bought it at WF last week $2 Ibotta  $1.99 in store (some stores had it even cheaper). 

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@TXbelle  I searched again and found the Nancy's post. That's one. The Peet's offer was FAO months ago and I got it then. But there are new offers on ibotta.com/rebates that appeared yesterday with expire dates of February 28, 2022. It is true that the site isn't 100% accurate and those dates are suspiciously long but it's still possible that the offers are current. The cereal that was FAO last week was Apple Cinnamon Chex. I did find a mention of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the following link but never saw it in my app and don't see a topic about it like most FAOs. Guess many of us didn't get it so no mention of it.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/troubleshooting/ibotta-deal-not-found/m-p/45524

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Dean , that Peets offer may only crop up for people who didn't get it the last time. I noticed that happening before on some offers. 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  I recall seeing a post by @LalaL a while back that some offers were regionally specific and others depended on what/how the retailers wanted to offer them. Of course I can’t find that post, so maybe I imagined it…? 
As for the Apple Cinnamon Chex, that offer came and left so quickly. You may never had it but it should as may as well not have shown up in my gallery in the first place because it was gone so fast!
Btw, is it just me having an issue tagging some people, especially if they’ve never commented in the same thread? I typed Lalal’s name and it said no match. 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

FWIW that page needs to be phased out, it's just low priority. The most accurate source of truth for offers will always be the app/extension.

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  But it's nice to be able to see multiple offers on a web page instead of squinting and scrolling. I think Ibotta is missing an opportunity by not having a companion web site for offers. You have a browser extension so obviously Ibotta sees some value in shopping on a computer.

0 Likes