cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you still searching for any Thanksgiving FAOs?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

This morning, I picked up 7 of the FAOs.  The gravy was a $0.19 MM, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix $0.15 MM and it was a boost towards $5 MWHB. Thank you Ibotta and Walmart.  
There was no Great Value Cranberry Jelly available and the only qualifying 2 L Coca-Cola available was original. Hopefully, I will find a Coke Zero Sugar and the Cranberry Jelly next time.  Are you still trying to find any of the Free Thanksgiving offers?

7 Thanksgiving FAOs7 Thanksgiving FAOs

22 Replies

Re: Are you still searching for any Thanksgiving FAOs?

Janet1964
Super Saver

I still need cranberry sauce, onions and stuffing mix. Shelves were empty last night- just empty boxes.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I have not even tried yet.  I am planning to take the friend who I referred with me on Thursday to help her make her first Ibotta purchase.,

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 @DanyelN There were a lot of employees restocking shelves this morning, but they are struggling to keep up.  I did use my climbing skills to get a box of GV Stuffing Mix off the top shelf. 😂 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I found all of the sides last night, plenty stocked.  Just need to find that referral! 🥳

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@cjwoody That’s great.  I’m still hopeful of tracking down the last two FAOs this week.  I doubt I will earn the Turkey offer, but perhaps there will be more good things in store for us this month.

0 Likes

amyinoh
Rewards Guide

I just need the cranberry sauce. The Walmart I went to was out. 

0 Likes

Cbiscotti
Rewards Guide

@LaraL do you have information on how the expirations are working for Thanksgiving items? I clipped the offers yesterday and it looks like some may already expire soon? Walmart is not easy for me to get to and I'm hoping to do a referral so I will wait until the weekend to shop. I'm worried that if something is out of stock I won't have time to wait for restock or try another store. 

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

I specifically went for the fried onions, but my store didn’t have them. 😂
I ended up only getting the Coke and Birdseye Vegetables. My bonus is just $3 for 6, so I’d rather save the others for if I need to score a larger bonus later in the week. The others are items that I’m willing to risk missing if they expire early. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@SoCalHal  I was also thinking of waiting to put the offers toward a future WW on the chance that it would stack with another special bonus.  However, once I saw that items were moving fast, I decided to play it safe and put my 9 generous FAO’s toward my $5/15 MWHB.  Still need 3 more to complete it.