cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Are you still searching for any Thanksgiving FAOs?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If an offer expires then it's removed. Only time you'd still get credit is if you placed an order for pickup prior to the expiration.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

This morning I was back at Walmart to check restocking while we were out. I picked up the Coke Zero FAO which completed my MWHB. There is still no GV Jellied Cranberry Sauce in my area.  I’m still on the hunt.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  The Great Value Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce also qualifies for this offer.  It was the same price @ my WM, so I purchased that type.  

I was able to find everything on the list except fried onions last night. (That's okay, as I still have the ones from last year.) Bundled with Poise, CG & Tazo Tea FAO at WM last night.  Then picked up 2 small MM at Publix to complete the MWMM $5/15.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Thank you @Lollykins .  The GV Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce is also showing OOS in app, but I will BOLO for both types and the TAZO Tea.  You did great! BTW, I saw a bunch of GV fried onions on an end cap display this morning with GV Cream of mushroom soup.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Tazo Tea was in one of the drink coolers at the front of the store. It was in one cooler only near the self checkout that my WM usually reserves for juices.  I had to really dig for that one!

I'll look for those fried onions next time I'm in WM. I found the Campbell's mushroom soup in an aisle display...hundreds of cans stacked up in the packing boxes.  There were none on the shelf where soup is supposed to be.  LOL

Best of luck to you and all the happy hunters! 😊 

123Save
Skilled Saver

Was able to get 8 of the 9 Thanksgiving FAOs.

Like everyone else, the GV cranberry jelly wasn’t on the shelf, although the app said it was. The Walmart app also said items I purchased were out of stock at the location prior to purchasing them, so YMMV drastically when dealing with Walmart’s inventory & IT ecosystems.

@LaraL As a side note, please be advised using the “Can’t find this item at xxxx” function from any offer no longer allows you to select a location from the displayed map. The locations are visible as a red pin but you cannot select one. It’s been a month if not longer the functionality stopped. I’m using iOS app version 6.101.9 Thx!

Edited to add- the Ibotta functionality I reported doesn’t work when location services are off or on.

8D32C703-7607-4332-8A19-A75A705F6838.jpeg

Jensaves2Htown
Rewards Guide

I found most of the Thanksgiving offers, too, except for the  GV onions and cranberry sauce.  I got excited when I found one lonely Peet's blended coffee in the cooler by checkout---It's been on my list for months.  

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Lollykins 

You and me both! I found 1 Tazo zen tea by the self check out in the very back of the cooler.  Don't remember why I bent over but I saw it and snatched it.  I went to get the last 2 freebies,  Birdseye frozen veggies and the elusive GV cranberry jelly 😜. Found Royal Rice with a  $.50 peelie and the veggies but no cranberry jelly. Got 3offers to complete my mwmm. 

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Got 8 out off 9 offers through order pickup yesterday. The 9th item was the mashed potatoes which went out of stock after I placed my order. I was refunded for it. of course. I'll just pick up the potatoes next time I'm at the store. I hope they're not still oos.

This reminds me to mention... Be sure to UNCHECK "allow substitutions" on EVERY ITEM in your pickup order for which you want rebates. The shoppers are good at finding subs but you won't get your rebate if it doesn't match the offer.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

I got 8 out of 9.....they were out of the cranberry sauce. It seems people are getting a jump start on Thanksgiving this year! I will check back in a few days, but I'm not too pressed.

0 Likes