cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Are you still searching for any Thanksgiving FAOs?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Lollykins Still no GV Cranberries today, but there was a TAZO Green Tea in the cooler in front of self checkout! I also finally found a Pepsi Zero Sugar 2L.  It’s strange how different the inventory is from one day to the next.  Good luck with the Fried Onions.

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I got 8 out of the 9 freebies the first day they were on Ibotta. I couldn't find the onions because they were out of stock. However, today I put in an order for pickup to get a start on the weekend wishbone bonus and they onions were in stock so I picked them up. I am going to use them in meatloaf as one community member suggested on the recipes posting. Hopefully everyone was able to find the missing items already but I noticed at my Walmart that many things were already out of stock. I think some areas will be hit harder with stocking issues though.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Marethundsabre I’m glad you got all of them.  With the current 9 hours left on the GV Cranberry clock, I don’t think it’s possible here, but I will try to pick up a few of the new FAOs while out today.  Shopping 4 days in a row may be a record for me.  I can’t wait to see what Ibotta has in store for us next .

0 Likes