cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempt to knock out half time bonus! (Kroger, Publix, CVS, Target)

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Total - $3.05.   Tried to knock out the last 6 offers I need to get the $5 halftime bonus tonight – still short one. Hoping Carbona resets tomorrow for Publix as will be MM.  Not all these are IR but Kroger had some great deals with paper coupons!

Publix:

More rice to give away! 1.67x5-$5IR-2C51 = 0.32 MM (I may have to actually try the Harissa rice this weekend since love harissa)

Mtn Dew energy – free Publix DC

CVS

1 SH nails (very annoyed I bought this – I incorrectly remembered C51 offer was $3.  I do not need more polish!!) 10.5 (less 40% CVS off, - $3 IR – 2 C5 = $1.  Thought was going to be free.  oh well.

Kroger

All power packs (buy 5 of various items (each referenced below) get 1$ off) 1.99-2 paper coupon – free

All liquid 1.99- 1.50 paper coupon  = -.50

Crystal light 1.49 (x2) –  two .50 IR and two .10 KCB = 1.78

Snuggle – free (used paper coupon – didn't realize I used the wrong one and store associate had to come over and didn’t look at it and just rang it up – should have been $.50 but ended up free.

Thomas chocolate croissants  2.34 – 1.25 IR – 1KCB (note you can use the KBC 2x ,and doesn’t have to be same trx) = 0.09

Target:

Revlon foundation (note – check the price – was still marked almost $5 but when you scan it, rings up as $2.99 - $3IR = Free

thumbnail.jpg

Tags (1)