cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: B1G1 Reese's Klondike Bars

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Bought 2 Reeses Breyer's containers tonight at Publix.  Sent in my receipt and they said I should get my money within 72 hours.

One of the containers is almost gone!!  I don't eat chocolate, but somebody really likes it.

I thought I read I could do this up to FIVE times.  Hopefully, they come through before Wednesday when the sale ends at Publix. I may buy more.

Merry
Saver

Thanks for the info

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Just received my rebate money for the Klondike Reese’s bars/Breyers Reese’s ice cream.  Have 4 more opportunities to use the offer before Oct 31st.  We’ll see how quickly they become out of stock.🍦🍨

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Sorensoj  Just grabbed 2 and submitted.  If I can make freezer space, dare I just go buy 8 more while Publix had BOGO?????

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody  Yes!!!!  That's my problem too, the freezer space is shrinking here or I would be already at max rebate limit on this one!  If you can wrangle some freezer space you could get 8 more free!  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I received my money for my Reeses Breyer Ice cream today.  Went to Publix and bought 8 more, each deal on a separate receipt.

The first receipt was accepted fine, but the second one was rejected saying it could not be validated.  I don't know what that means.  Maybe they don't expect you to submit four receipts all at once.  I send them a note trying to find out why it was rejected.  In the meantime, I will wait for my money back on the second offer.  If I get it back, I will try to submit the next receipt.

I guess this is what happens when I am greedy!  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Gordon Gekko said it best:  

"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.”

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I am super greedy.  I bought 2 Reese's Klondike bars @ WM today.  Submitted one for the 100% back Fetch offer and the other to the B1G1 rebate offer.  I want them all for free!!!

👿

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins  Lol.  Your comment reminded me of the Queen song "I want it All".  Maybe that song could be the new Ibotta FAO theme song????

876B77B5-611E-4CA7-8296-62747BE96B14.jpeg

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

I couldn’t get greedy on this one. I still have 2 packs of Klondike Donuts (or whatever they’re called) in the freezer… from 2020. Fortunately, the best by date isn’t until 2022. With the 2 Reese’s I added today, I’m good on Klondike for the foreseeable future. 
Just remembered the Klondike Shakes are still in there, too.😯😂