cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: B1G1 Reese's Klondike Bars

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins  I'm with you. I was so jealous of those who had Publix or wherever they had bogof.  And then this fetch offer came. So I now could also get two free at kroger by combining fetch with text rebate.  Let me he very clear.  If someone can get these for free and they have no room in their freezer, the klondike donuts are about to get evicted

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

You didn't like the Klondike donuts?

Ours were gone in a week!

Never found the Klondike shakes.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

Oh, I still have 5 boxes left of Klondike shakes. I think I bought like 10 boxes at that time. But no luck on this offer at Publix last night - coolers were empty of breyers.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Last day for BOGO at Publix.  Did anyone have luck submitting more than 2 in one receipt?  

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta @mmoore01   I am completely clueless on Klondike donuts.  I had to Google to see what they were.   How cute! 😄

Apparently, those are not available in the SE.  I've never seen or heard of them.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I am in Florida and I was able to get them.  But shelf space is ever shrinking, so they didn't stay around long.  Ice Cream and Novelty items are one of the items that is sometimes hard to find.  Most evenings, my Walmart looks like a hurricane hit it and it is very evident in the Ice Cream aisle.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Wow.  Got paid from text in 25 hours

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Moms3kra
Shopper

Anyone else having trouble getting to the place where you can submit your receipt? When I click on the link in the text they sent, it sends me right back to the screen to enter my phone number to get the offer. It’s an endless loop. This was a great deal and thanks for posting! I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Breyers is BOGO at Winn Dixie.  Has anyone submitted more than two items on a receipt?

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody  So far I have submitted 2 but not on the same receipt nor on the same day.  I did receive payout for the ones that I have submitted.  Wish we had Publix and Winn Dixie up North here to get in on the added deals 💵

0 Likes