cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: B1G1 Reese's Klondike Bars

cbrown3255
Deal Sharer

I bought one bar for $3.27 and used a $1.25 printable coupon and a tub of Breyers for $3.88.  I was credited in my Papal the next day for the full $3.27.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

The issue I had with Klondke donuts is that the donuts took away from the amount of Klondike ice creamy goodness, so it was subtraction by addition.    They lasted a while until we ate them merely to make room for more dessert junk, probably something from FETCH.

So, I liked the Klondike donuts, but did not love them.  They were my least favorite Klondike offering ever.  FWIW, I can't even find any of the Klondike donuts in the Indianapolis area.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01  Did you ever get paid out for the additional 8 containers that you submitted?  Just curious...

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

So far, of the five offers allowed, I have received money for four.  I still have one to submit.  I never heard why one was rejected, but I sent the receipt through email and they paid out.

I will send the fifth one today.

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

Good to know they eventually paid on the email submission. The only receipt I submitted also got rejected, and I’m waiting to hear back re: my emailed attempt. I know I purchased the right items, but the store did a horrible job of identifying them on the receipt, so I’m fairly certain that’s what caused the rejection. 

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown
Deal Sharer

Reminder  - may do this offer up to 5 times - good through  10/31.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

If you’re trying to get your $15 for the Fetch Unilever deal: both Klondike and Breyer’s are  Unilever brands.
I did a three stacks today and am awaiting my Reese’s rebates…
If you haven’t yet submitted your 5 receipts for this deal you could feasibly stack with Fetch. Not sure if you could do multiple BOGOs on one receipt though.

@FelskyNY 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   Fetch is very strange how it picks up the $ values depending on the store receipts.  On the S&S receipts, the coupons come off at the bottom, so even though the total receipt was about $8, I was awarded the fetch pts for the original value of the product, and received about $19 credit toward the unilever promo