cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baby Bell Plus back again FAO

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Baby Bell Plus are back again at Walmart. FAO.  These have become an  unicorn they expired yesterday and have been reinstated.  I'm on a mission to capture this unicorn.

Screenshot_20210716-200000_Ibotta.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
15 Replies

Re: Baby Bell Plus back again FAO

Janet1964
Super Saver

@OBSHOP 

Me too

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I found them at target the first time, but cant find them at walmart

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

I don't have a Babybel+ freebie. But I did get it awhile last week at Kroger so it's good. I've seen them at Walmart, but at the neighborhood one, not the big Walmart. I think they were in the deli area, not where the packaged cheese is. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@megla 

They are real sneaky!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

It seems like once a product is listed as FAO they instantly become scarce. I'm finding plenty of the regular Babybel but the plus are nowhere around to be found...

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Thank you, @OBSHOP! My Target and Mariano’s (Kroger affiliate) do not carry them. I guess it’s time to venture out to Walmart! 
*Edit* I wanted to note that I couldn’t find Babybel Plus at these stores when the offer was available at various retailers.  This time around, it’s only good at Walmart (in-store and online). I just wanted to make that clear and not misguide anyone. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Xiao 

If you are able to find these elusive bells.  You might encounter an issue submitting your Walmart Receipt.  

Over the weekend I'll be searching local Walmart inventory planning my next shopping excursion....

TXbelle
Super Saver

@OBSHOP 

I find that as soon as an FAO expires, you see it everywhere. Case in point: I searched all over looking for the Lipton Texas style sweet tea to no avail -- and I live in Texas! Yesterday at Kroger I saw large bottle of the stuff! I have a 50¢ Ibotta offer for this size but it pictures a different flavor. I didn't even bother to check if it matched as the rebate wasn't worth the effort.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

That's the way that it goes. Even though it may seem a little dishearten I can honestly say I have redeemed more rebates than I have missed for FAO's. I have even captured a few of those elusive item's.  For all that it's worth I still believe the trolls and unicorns are in cahoots with each other and are trying to work against Ibotta shoppers.. My mission for next week is to capture those Babybels.